We believe that the financial services industry is undergoing a massive change and have therefore been setting the standard by reorienting ourselves as a token-driven, crypto-focused enterprise. Our core product, a turnkey tier-one hedge fund solution for fund managers, has now expanded to also cater for the digital assets sector. We are market leaders, but we believe that we are just getting started.
We are now looking for a new Business Analysts with varying levels of experience to join our team in AKJ’s Crypto Hub.
- Shareholder support- setting up the entire investor relations process and CRM to take investors through the onboarding and client relationship process
- Token administration- providing a full spectrum of investor support services for crypto stakeholders, including setup of token wallets, management of whitelist, delivery of tokens, maintenance of investor registry, and execution of quarterly distributions
- Performing both marketing and client service functions for current and prospective investors in the firm’s investment products
- Business analyses, managing and implementing projects to support the team’s operational infrastructure, especially in the areas of data integrity and compliance
- Integrating with other departments to maintain fluency in all aspects of the crypto ecosystem and providing regular insights and feedback from clients on how to further improve the customer experience
- Building and maintaining key relationships within the investment communities. Designing and implementing a methodology for engaging and supporting the retail investor community. Develop investor communications for investment updates or key aspects of the investor journey
- Digesting and circulating key industry and competitive news and investor information internally to management and others
In AKJ we hire people that can see the future and want to help shape it. This requires more than just competence. That is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our dynamic team.
What do we look for:
- University Degree in Business/Finance/Law or similar
- 5-7 years with strong financial services experience, including client-facing functions
- A strong interest in crypto and the evolving digital assets space
- An analytical mind and comfort level with learning new web-based tools
- The ability to interact, communicate and build relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization
- A strong ability to multi-task and prioritize with excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in oral and written English is mandatory.
If you want to learn more about the role listen in to this podcast with CEO at Crypto Hub AKJ, Neal Mitra:
Or contact Katrine Feyling from our recruitment agency MeyerHaugen on email email@example.com or phone 97758731