JOIN US FOR THE FUTURE
We are currently seeking:
Financial controller is responsible for financial closing process and statutory compliance matters of BW entities in Norway and abroad.
- Monthly and annual financial reporting for entities/vessels under Finance team (Europe).
- Preparation of annual financial statements and tax returns.
- Managing external auditors to ensure timely completion of audit and statutory filling.
- Reporting to joint venture partners on quarterly basis.
- Cost controller for LNG projects in cooperation with both commercial and technical teams.
- Support team members with accounting, VAT and tax issues, and changes in local legislations.
- Participate in the budget preparations for joint ventures.
- Review and take part in improvements of our routines and systems.
- Finance liaison to BW technical and commercial teams in Oslo.
- Higher education in Accounting, Business or similar.
- 3-5 years’ relevant work experience, preferable from similar role or audit firm.
- Solid knowledge of accounting and tax.
- Good command of the English language, oral and written.
- Good IT knowledge, especially Excel skills.
- Analytical skills, ability to down complex situation or task using a systematic approach
- Business acumen, applies knowledge of business operations
- Stakeholder management, understand the differing needs of stakeholders and interact effectively
- Competitive terms
- International and highly competent working environment
- A challenging position and good opportunities for individual development
For further information about the role, contact Silje Sørensen Hem at MeyerHaugen on 994 09 555 or email@example.com.