As Finance Manager Professional you are responsible for ensuring effective management from a financial and controlling perspective for the whole Norwegian Professional business unit of JDE by acting as business partner to the organization. The Finance manager aims to ensure business decisions are grounded in sound financial analysis and endure processes that drive control and accountability. Moreover, the Finance Manager provides analysis and insights to maximize return on sales and investment and ensures effective management based on accurate information.
In this role you will be a member of the Norwegian Leadership team. You will report to the Country Manager Norway Professional, while having a dotted reporting line to the Finance Director Professional Nordics.
Key responsibilities for the position as Finance Manager at JDE
- Implements and adapts the strategic plan for the country. Provides input and prepares the annual operation plan and directs the execution of activities according to this plan.
- Actively participates in the sales support activities (e.g., Tender preparations, sales guidelines and tracking)
- Provides accurate and timely financial reporting in line with corporate reporting requirements
- Ensures compliance with internal and external regulations
- Supports and drives process improvements, simplifications across different business processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness, in liaison with other functions
- Reviewing and/or preparing investment and expenditure requests
- Ensures monitoring of business and financial performance by providing the country and cluster management team with information, financial analyses, and proactive advice (e.g., margin analysis, customer profitability, trade & marketing spend, overhead costs)
- Supports business decisions by being an active member of the Leadership Team
- Manages the Norwegian Commercial Control team
The ideal candidate will have
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or controlling
- 5-10 years’ experience in finance, preferably in an international and commercial environment
- Norwegian / English language skills
- Commercial, structured, and results-driven mindset
- MS Excel modelling and Power Point skills
- Work permit in Norway
Nice to have:
- People management experience
- FMCG experience
- MBA or equivalent
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of IFRS, local GAAP
- Sales Force experience
- Competitive terms
- International, highly competent and including working environment
- A challenging position and good opportunities for individual development
- New and modern office facilities in ecofriendly building
- Free parking
- Great coffee
At JDE our purpose is to create amazing coffee moment together.
To better inform you about the position, we have recorded a podcast, in which we interview Country Manager Lasse Søgaard at JDE Professionals Norway, about the company, expectations for the role and what you can expect in this position:
Do not hesitate to contact our recruitment partner MeyerHaugen AS for an informal chat about the role, via Øystein Gjuvsland, by phone +47 991 19 955, or e-mail email@example.com.
The position is full-time and based at JDE Professionals Norway HQ in Oslo, Norway. Please submit your application and CV before 01.09.2022.