As Senior Advisor, Early Career Programs you will be responsible for creating, delivering and managing a broad array of talent programs to attract, develop and retain early career talent. Specific areas include university recruitment, diversity, career development, culture and engagement programs. You will partner with HR and business leaders to align talent strategies to meet business, function and regional priorities.
Reporting to the VP, Attraction & Mobility, you will develop group wide and local talent programs that connect to our workforce planning, growth areas, and business strategies as well as ensuring we are an attractive employer to early talent across all our key markets. You will also be data driven and analyze performance, assessment and talent data, facilitates talent planning/calibration sessions and address employee talent gaps. Additionally, you will drive programs in areas such as university hiring and strategies for ensuring we can attract for our early career talent programs including trainee programs, internships and apprenticeships.
Listen to this podcast with VP Attraction & Mobility, Kate Ingram, to learn more about the role: https://bit.ly/3AMCPRZ
- Designs and constructs best-in-class programs/programming
- Manages and supports programs – including recruitment planning, campaign planning, placement of participants, rotational assignments, manager readiness and engagement, performance and overall support
- Leads discussions with management and program participants regarding the improvement of programming
- Enable high performance in role through regular contact with early careers participants & their managers – helping to update and maintain our performance tracking process
- Work collaboratively with A&M team members and local HR to build sense of community through events, socials, committees, etc.
- Manage onboarding & offboarding processes for new joiners & leavers ensuring a seamless welcome to Statkraft and connection to our brand.
- Assist and work with the Senior Advisor, Employer Branding, in creating and maintaining a strong employer brand for early careers target groups.
- Creation and implementation of new processes and policies that align with business strategies and workforce shaping/planning processes.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 5-8 years of related experience within a mid to large organization ideally within an international environment
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills in English (Norwegian/Swedish, Spanish or French would be an asset)
- Experience executing early careers programs in a multi-market setting in which the company competes for talent.
- Good relationship management skills.
- Excellent project management and process development skills.
- Experience working with universities and educational institutions
- Experience working within employer branding or talent acquisition would be an asset.