As an organization we are continuously changing. This makes us not just one of the biggest financial institutions in Europe, but also one of the most exciting one to be employed in. Now, we are strengthening our pan-Nordic organization, and as a part of this journey we are hiring a new HR Business Partner. In the role as Senior Business Partner you will be part of an engaged and passionate Nordic HR team consisting of 21 great colleagues.
If you are motivated by working strategic and hands on, due to being a trustworthy advisor to our leaders you should read further.
Discover more about the role in this podcast where Maj-Britt, Nordic Head of HR Business Partnering & Leadership, share her insight; https://on.soundcloud.com/xMgq2
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are specifically interested in individuals who possess extensive senior-level experience.
Your primary role will be to support a few of the organization’s functions with HR from A-Z, with special attention to good leadership and high employee engagement. Furthermore, you will also be responsible for a specific area, which varies according to our strategy, currently recruitment and Norwegian labor law. Since we work across Nordic some business travel must be expected.
Tasks and responsibilities in the role include:
- Work with the full HR palette on both strategic, tactic and operational levels
- Responsible for Collection, AMLO (Anti Money Laundering Office), COO, and cooperation with leaders and employees in all four Nordic countries
- Coaching and support of leaders in HR related matters incl. labor law, salary regulation, workforce management and engagement
- Will be HR Local Point of Contact, Norway. The person is responsible for all contact with employee representatives, including approval of organizational changes, salary negotiations, etc. Local HR is also the go-to person for matters that are locally anchored, spanning across functions, including potentially contributing to local breakfast meetings, local reporting to authorities, and possibly concerning pay equity, etc
- Proactively conduct relevant improvements and changes in your business functions
WHO WE LOOK FOR
This role is a great match if you're passionate about HR, teamwork and delivering excellent partnership. If you also appreciate working in a strong knowledgable team on a Nordic-level, that's great.
When evaluating candidates, we will emphasize the following experience, traits and qualifications:
- 8+ years of HR experience, ideally as an HR Business Partner in an international context
- Proven expertise with cross-cultural HR experience
- You can both facilitate and conduct presentations and training sessions, both online and in person
- Strong analytical, methodical, and theoretical HR skills
- Pragmatic, results-driven, and adept at relationship-building and decision-making.
- Thrives in change, with a growth-oriented mindset
- Known for drive, impact, optimism, and collaboration to support colleagues' growth and success
- You are a bit” tech-savvy” and are eager to get acquainted with new system and tools
- You are a highly appreciated colleague who is curious, collaborative and who always aims to help others grow and shine
- Bilingual communication (in Norwegian and English)
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work in a large, high-performing international company, in a dynamic environment that is constantly changing
- A corporate culture that is professional and dynamic, yet informal.
- Highly competent, dedicated, and friendly co-workers with strong collaboration across the Nordics
This position will be located at Lysaker.
If you have the right profile and enthusiasm, please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, but no later than 01.10.2023. If you have questions, feel free to contact Ida Charlotte Fehn at email@example.com (+47 934 37 717) or Charlotte Rendalsvik at firstname.lastname@example.org (+47 401 97 967)