Protechting People and Planet
Do you have a track record of strategy- and business development, a renewables industry network, and strong transactional expertise?
We are looking for a VP - Business Development,
that will drive growth, with a particular focus on new business models, partnerships, and acquisitions.
Leading the business development and commercial efforts of Kongsberg Renewables Technologies. You will be a member of the management team and report directly to the President & CEO.
Kongsberg Renewables Technologies
will facilitate and promote KONGSBERG as a leading player in the energy transition – broadening our offerings and securing strategic positions. By initiating and leading new organic initiatives, partnerships and acquisitions, Kongsberg Renewables Technologies will be instrumental in realizing KONGSBERG’s target of double-digit bNOK renewables revenues by 2030.
Qualifications and experience
- Devise commercial strategies aimed at securing strategic positions and accelerate growth
- Leverage KONGSBERG technologies and capabilities, including new business models and lead development of business cases with focus on business- and revenue models
- Identify partnership- and acquisition candidates aligned with strategies
- Lead- or contribute to M&A task forces, with a focus on negotiations and deal-making
- Establish and manage OKRs for the organization and its initiatives
- Drive business implementation, value creation and value capture
- 10-15 years of professional experience including executive or senior management positions
- Higher education in disciplines such as finance, industrial economics, or engineering
- Business development and transactional experience from renewables or associated industries
- Preferably experience from working with:
- Private investors, VCs, funds, brokers
- Concept-based business development or sales
- Product, service delivery- and revenue models
- Scope-, structure and evaluate business cases
What we can offer
- Identify which energy transition industry verticals and value chain positions that are most relevant to engage – and how
- Stay atop of changing priorities
- Engage and manage diverse stakeholders, internally and externally
- Capable networker – able to reach out, gain trust and build momentum for new business ventures
- Strategic outlook and experience in articulating and mobilizing towards a strategy
- As a leader, you are adaptive, with strong communication skills and the ability to deliver
- Keen interest for solutions, players and transactions shaping the renewables industry
Be part of a compact high-calibre team, with a solid mandate for growth and investment - close to decisionmakers. Engage intrapreneurship with strong industrial backing. We offer competitive terms & conditions, hybrid work and flexible work hours.
Office location in Oslo (Aker Brygge) or another KONGSBERG location.
Want to know more?
Listen to the podcast, where Geir Håøy (President and CEO, KONGSBERG) and Egil Haugsdal (CEO, Kongsberg Renewables Technologies), talks about the strategic initiative, the establishment of «Kongsberg Renewables Technologies», and how they will strengthen the group's investments in renewable energy. Kongsberg Renewables technologies.
Please contact our advisors at MeyerHaugen, Øystein Gjuvsland at email@example.com
/ +47 991 10 955, or Veronica Truong Jensen at firstname.lastname@example.org
/ +47 918 52 885.
We respect confidentiality. Inform us if you wish to keep your application confidential until further notice.
Please submit your CV and letter of application by end of August 10th, 2023.