Protechting People and Planet
Do you have first-hand experience and a vision for how offshore wind may scale faster, cost less, yet become more sustainable?
We are looking for a VP - Offshore Wind Solutions
to assume leadership and bridge opportunity with industrialization in our offshore wind industry vertical.
Leading Kongsberg Renewables Technologies’s efforts to develop offshore wind solutions. You will be a member of the management team and report directly to the President & CEO.
Kongsberg Renewables Technologies
will facilitate and promote KONGSBERG as a leading player in the energy transition – broadening our offerings and securing strategic positions. By initiating and leading new organic initiatives, partnerships and acquisitions, Kongsberg Renewables Technologies will be instrumental in realizing KONGSBERG’s target of double-digit bNOK renewables revenues by 2030.
Qualifications and experience
- Thorough understanding of cost structures, industry pain points and value drivers in offshore wind development
- Leverage KONGSBERG technologies and capabilities, including new business models and development of business cases with focus on business- and revenue models
- Work closely with the renewables business area management to support, align and implement opportunities
- Contribute to M&A task forces, with a focus on operational and commercial merits, technical and operational due diligence
- Engage and mobilize group businesses towards common objectives
- Drive business implementation, value creation and value capture
- Keeping abreast of industry, trends and promote visibility and recognition of KONGSBERG as a player in offshore wind
- 10+ years of professional experience, preferably in mid- or senior management positions
- Higher education in relevant discipline, such as engineering or industrial economics
- Preferably experience working with:
- One or more key offshore wind technologies
- Complex processes and operations
- Strategy and mobilizing towards a strategy
- Concept-based business development or sales
- Scope-, structure and evaluate business cases
What we can offer
- Engage and manage diverse stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Collaborative, yet self-driven and able to establish- and govern work processes and projects, and direct others
- Strategic outlook and experience in articulating and mobilizing towards a strategy
- As a leader you are adaptive, have multi-disciplinary skill set, strong communication skills and the ability to execute
- Keen interest for solutions, players and transactions shaping the renewables industry
Be part of a compact high-calibre team, with a solid mandate for growth and investment - close to decisionmakers. Engage intrapreneurship with strong industrial backing. We offer competitive terms & conditions, hybrid work and flexible work hours.
Office location in Oslo (Aker Brygge) or another KONGSBERG location.
Extended hybrid work may be offered for candidates working from one of the leading European offshore wind markets (e.g. Denmark, Germany, UK, Netherlands, Belgium).
Want to know more?
Listen to the podcast, where Geir Håøy (President and CEO, KONGSBERG) and Egil Haugsdal (CEO, Kongsberg Renewables Technologies), talks about the strategic initiative, the establishment of «Kongsberg Renewables Technologies», and how they will strengthen the group's investments in renewable energy. Kongsberg Renewables technologies.
Please contact our advisors at MeyerHaugen, Øystein Gjuvsland at email@example.com
/ +47 991 10 955, or Veronica Truong Jensen at firstname.lastname@example.org
/ +47 918 52 885.
We respect confidentiality. Inform us if you wish to keep your application confidential until further notice.
Please submit your CV and letter of application by end of August 10th, 2023.