As an organization we are continuously changing. This makes us not just one of the biggest financial institutions in Europe, but also one of the most exciting one to be employed in. Being agile and adaptable to new technology plays a big role in who we are and what we offer. Our agility and mad us the first bank in Norway offering Apple Pay. Now, we are strengthening our pan-Nordic organization, and as a part of this journey we are hiring a new Senior UX-designer.
If you are motivated by the opportunity to tackle complex challenges within user experience and thrive on collaborating closely within a professional development team to identify optimal solutions, then you should should read further.
As our new Senior UX-designer the overarching goal will be to own Santander's digital toolkit and design system, ensuring continuous development and maintenance on digital platforms, as well as daily development and optimization of user interfaces on digital platforms.
To give you further insight into the role and Santander as your new potential employer, we invite you to listen to this podcast where Tobias Gustafsson Niska and John Harder share their insight: https://soundcloud.com/user-485305904-808676494/santander-ux-designers/s-R1IPp0Edi6b?si=5eb1d1b2517b4316a01a0f3ea51acbdc&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing
This role can be located in Denmark, Sweden or Norway.
Tasks and responsibilities in the role include:
- Responsible for user-centered design process - from exploratory research, to definition of impact goals, concept design, prototyping, visual design and follow-up of impact goals
- Support the Product Owner in translating user needs and pain points into practical next step UX/UI-requirements
- Collaborate with your team/teams to ensure designs are feasible and implemented accurately
- Ensure that design, terminology and tone of voice is in line with customer requirements, policies and regulations
- Develop new solution concepts and interaction designs
- Be an advocate for good design and user-centric design
- Patience to drive long-term change and communicate common vision goals.
- Share knowledge on design methods and trends with the rest of your team
- Maintains & updates the design system to ensure speed & consistency across all digital channels
- Collaboration with Santander Global UX-community.
Who we´re looking for:
This role is a good match if you want to be part of elevating Santander's customer facing solutions with a focus on the user interface and user experience.
When evaluation candidates, we will emphasize the following experience, traits and qualifications:
- You have 4+ years of experience in design after education*
- Extensive experience from user-centered design process
- Experience from developing App/Webb applications
- Experience from agile ways of working
- Experience of Nordic organizations is an advantage
- Knowledge with the entire user-centered design process - from exploratory research, to definition of impact goals, concept design, prototyping, visual design and follow-up of impact goals.
- Ability to design with a focus on both the whole and detail.
- Experience developing and working with design systems
- Self-motivated and a team player
- You are used to make design decisions and you feel confident in arguing for those
- Strong UX and UI and visual design skills.
- Strong experience in Figma or similair tool.
- Strong communication skills
- Professional English skills
What we offer
- An opportunity to work in a large, high-performing international company, in a dynamic environment that is constantly changing
- A corporate culture that is professional and dynamic, yet informal. Bureaucracy is kept to a minimum, as we expect our skilled employees to make long lasting and impactful decisions to shape our future.
- Highly competent, dedicated, and friendly co-workers with strong collaboration across the Nordics
If you have the right profile and enthusiasm, please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, but no later than 19.10.2023. If you have questions, feel free to contact Daniel Pedersen at email@example.com
(+47 406 01 792
) or Martine Sletne at firstname.lastname@example.org
(+47 456 62 844