Santander have great hope and plans. We want you to join us in building our Cyber Security-team as our new Identity and Access Management (IAM) Lead.
Please listen to this podcast about the role, the culture and daily life at Santander; Podkast
The principal mission of our IAM lead is to maintain, analyze and define the IAM architecture for Santander Nordic Security solutions/platforms. Furthermore, assist on securing enterprise information by owning IAM solutions and processes. In addition to ownership and follow up solutions, you will lead the IAM organization established by the ongoing IAM project.
This is a key role in the security organization, and we are looking for an experienced and highly skilled information and cyber security professional – with a proven track record of securing complex organizations and IT solutions.
Areas of responsibility
- Responsible for IAM vendor management; SLA monitoring and management, communications, service descriptions and overall provider management
- Be the internal and external main contact point regarding IAM in Santander Nordic
- Responsible for increasing all Santander´s employees knowledge and skills within the IAM area
- Responsible for ensuring that the Santander Nordic IAM architecture supports the business strategy and goals
- Maintain the IAM blueprint to describe in detail capabilities within defined domains, domains as well as future strategy and plans.
- Periodically assess the effectiveness of the IAM solutions, and propose actions to mitigate risks and enhance the overall performance
- Responsible for detection of gaps on projects, and that IAM architecture is aligned with internal policies and standard frameworks
- Communicate gaps and enforce their resolution
- Ensure IAM by design is included on every project and initiative
- Analyze trends and good practice to identify best-in-class direction for Santander Nordic within the IAM area
- Act as Service Delivery Manager for IDM and PAM solutions. Interface with and be team lead for operational teams for IDM and PAM solutions (IAM Factory)
- Build good relationships with the business and user environment based on professional mutual trust
- An opportunity to work in a large, high-performing international company, in local unit with an entrepreneurial spirit and an agile mindset
- A corporate culture that is professional and dynamic, yet informal. Bureaucracy is kept to a minimum, as we expect our skilled employees to make long lasting and impactful decisions to shape our future
- An excellent working environment with highly competent, dedicated, and friendly co-workers
- A competitive salary and compensation package
Santander is developing and growing. We are one of the biggest and most exciting financial institutions in Europe, and as a company we embrace the agility to innovate. Since work is a huge part of your life, we want it to be interesting and fun. That is why we keep up with the latest technologies, tools, and tricks of the trade and everyone has a seat at the table.
What you will need to be successful
- You have a technical degree, and it is probably in an area such as computer science or computer engineering – although other degrees may qualify if combined with relevant experience
- Experience as IAM Architect in a medium-sized / large business preferably in the financial industry, with a minimum of five years working experience
- Relevant experience as a solution architect in major business projects and in system development
- Experience with both on premise and cloud infrastructure
- Experience with supporting projects and initiatives with interpretation of requirements and defining architecture within the IAM area
- Preferable knowledge within one or more of the following sets of requirements such as SOX, PCI, GDPR, PSD2, etc.
- You are familiar with the banking and finance sector and may even have worked in a bank or similar institution
- You have a strong ability to understand cyber security in a business context, combined with strong communication skills both written and verbal. This makes you able to communicate effectively across a wide range of stakeholders
This position is located in Oslo, Lysaker (please note that Stavanger, or one the Nordic capitals might be considered for the right candidate). Some travel within the Nordics, and to our HQ in Spain, will be required. Good communication in Norwegian and English is required.