For over 30 years Element Logic has been optimizing warehouse performance. In 2020, we installed more AutoStore solutions than any other company in the world, and we continue to create smart solutions to help warehouses deal with their customer’s increasing demand for fast deliveries.
About the job
The overall objective of the role is to protect information and information systems from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, or destruction to provide Integrity, Confidentiality and Availability, in all Element Logic locations.
The position will grow with the development of the company beginning with more focus on the operational aspects and moving towards having a more strategic view.
You will have a great opportunity to be part of a company that is in an exciting growth phase and you will have the possibility to impact the development of the future IT organisation and our ways of working. We invite you to a culture that is entrepreneurial, open minded and built on team spirit and strong collaboration. We believe in that when people are given autonomy and responsibility they perform better. Our people has led the company to where we are today.
Key tasks among many
- Develop, implement, and continually refine and improve IT Security Services, procedures, standards, and policies to conform to best practices, regulations, and SLAs.
- Evaluate existing technical solutions and make recommendations for improvements.
- Follow up, manage and solve security incidents/requests
- Work alongside other departments to achieve company goals and visions.
- Contribute to IT Continuity and Recovery planning.
- Recommend and implement security tools and anti-malware software.
- Respond to and oversee the management of cyber security incidents.
- Serve as a security expert and provide security awareness trainings when needed, acting as the IT Security evangelist.
Who are we looking for?
- 5-10 years of experience in IT with at least 3 being in IT security roles.
- Bachelor or Master within Information Technology, or other relevant field; professional certifications (e.g., CISSP) is a plus. Relevant experience might compensate, for formal education.
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory, Azure and MS365 security suite.
- Strong collaboration skills and willingness to be a team player to solve problems and incorporate input from various sources.
- In addition to incident management, experience with the operation and continual improvement of one or more of the following: SIEM, Security Device Management, Vulnerability Management, Endpoint Detection & Response, Advanced Security Analytics (including endpoint and user behaviour analysis).
- Ability to think strategically; work with a sense of urgency and pay attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills, Norwegian and English.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to proactively identify concerns, identify gaps, determine, and fix root cause, and recommend solutions.
- Desire to learn and grow with the company.
- High degree of initiative, dependability, and ability to work with little supervision.
Are you curious to know more?
To better inform you about the position, we have recorded a podcast, in which we interview Tommy Nygren, Group IT Director of Element Logic, about the company, expectations for the role and what you can expect in this position: https://soundcloud.com/user-485305904-808676494/it-security-advisor-element-logic.
Do not hesitate to contact our recruitment partner MeyerHaugen AS for an informal chat about the role, via Silje Sørensen Hem, Advisor, by phone + 47 99409555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.