We are seeking an experienced Cloud Architect that can lead and govern AutoStore’s cloud environments and work closely with our technical teams in designing, implementing and optimizing our cloud solutions. As our Cloud Architect, you will cooperate with a wide variety of teams ranging from IT Operations, IT Security, Data Science and Product Development. The role offers a broad spectrum of challenges, you will work both hands on designing and developing technical solutions, as well as being part of the Cloud Governance and IT Strategy team.
The role will be based our offices in Oslo Lysaker or our HQ in Nedre Vats/Haugesund, and will report to Director of IT.
- Design, implement and oversee operations of a broad variety of technical solutions in our Azure Cloud environment
- Integration architecture and API management
- Work closely with business stakeholders and convert business requirements to technical solutions
- Support our security team with secure operations of cloud resources
- Cloud Governance
- Resource hierarchy
- Azure Policies
- Develop internal standards, processes and procedures
- Ensure that our cloud resources are compliant with internal policies and external compliance requirements
- Cost Optimization
- Continuously explore and experiment cutting edge technology
Experience, Skills, Competencies:
- Technical competence within a broad spectrum of cloud technologies – preferably Azure
- Software architecture and application development
- Infrastructure as Code
- Paas, Microservices, Containerization
- Agile Development, DevOps, CI/CD pipelines
- Cloud Security Solutions
- IT Governance, Cloud Security frameworks, Documentation
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree within Computer Science or similar
- Experience with Cloud technologies
- Preferably Azure Certified
- An opportunity to work in one of Norway’s most exciting technical environments
- A competent and exciting work environment with highly motivated colleagues and a company culture where values are important
- Autostore offers competitive terms
Are you curious to know more?
Do not hesitate to contact our recruitment partner MeyerHaugen AS for an informal chat about the role, Øystein Gjuvsland, Manager, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone + 47 991 10 955.