We are seeking an experienced Technical Product Owner to join our Agile team. The team is developing the banks homepage and direct loan application platform, which is central in our position as a leading digital Bank in the Nordic Region.
About the role
As a Technical Product Owner, you will be responsible for leading the deliveries of the team, managing dependencies, foreseeing technical enablers and ensuring the timely delivery of high-quality products. You will work closely with cross-functional teams including software developers, commercial product owners, product managers and quality assurance specialists to ensure success.
Tasks and responsibilities
Value creation through prioritization and planning:
- Identify important deliveries and secure sprint release
- Work with Commercial PO to deliver on roadmap, with focus on identifying technical enablers to support the commercial ambitions
- Prepare and manage long term delivery plans, ensuring PO roadmap timelines and milestones are met
- Support Planning with expertise on system options, risk, impact and costs vs. benefits
Value creation through coordination:
- Collaborate with teams to decrease external dependencies
- Participate in PI planning processes, and mapping out detailed technical requirements internal as well as external
- Establish efficient collaboration with external stakeholders
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify delivery risks, develop mitigation strategies and ensure deliveries according to scope
- Manage stakeholder expectations and communicate delivery progress and status to Commercial PO and release train management
Value creation through the team:
- Ensure the team is focused on delivering high-quality products, using appropriate metrics and key performance indicators to measure progress
- Contribute to develop and maintain a strong culture of continuous improvement, innovation and teamwork
- Support the team and development manager, to ensure updated documentation and asset management
Who we look for
This role is a good match for you if you are passionate about Agile methodologies, enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, and are dedicated to delivering high-quality products.
When evaluating candidates, we will emphasize the following experience, traits and qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 3+ years of experience as a Technical Product owner or delivery manager in an Agile Team
- Proven track record of successfully managing the delivery of complex software projects.
- Experience with project management tools such as Azure DevOps, Jira, Trello, or Asana
- A passion for agile methodologies
- A dedication to deliver high quality products, and enjoys a collaborative team environment
- Residence and work permit in one of the Nordic countries
- An opportunity to work in a large, high-performing international company, in a dynamic environment that is constantly changing
- A corporate culture that is professional and dynamic, yet informal. Bureaucracy is kept to a minimum, as we expect our skilled employees to make long-lasting and impactful decisions to shape our future
- Highly competent, dedicated, and friendly co-workers with strong collaboration across the Nordics
This position can be located in one of our Nordic locations, Hvidovre, Lysaker, Stavanger, Solna or Helsinki.
If you are passionate about Agile methodologies and are dedicated to delivering high-quality products, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, but no later than 13.08.2023.
If you have questions, feel free to contact B2C Application Development Leader Jesper Schou-Nielsen, email@example.com, or Auto BAU Development Leader, Jesper Vehn Munk, firstname.lastname@example.org